We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, so we want you to know what information we collect when you visit our site and how we use it. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
- Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password or such related or similar information.
- Transactional information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, including, for instance, credit card information, or purchase history, account email address, whether on our sites or through our associated applications, including your postal address, telephone number and other payment information.
- Any information that can be used to distinguish or trace you and/or your identity, either alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information that is linked or linkable to you.
- Information you provide to us in response to a product purchase, survey, review, application and/or contest entry.
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and/or applications.
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information.
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites and/or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including, for instance, the URL of the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave the website, your device identifier or IP address, as well as information about the operating system of your device and name of your Internet service provider, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send.
We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms using one or more devices. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser for purposes such as saving your preferences and directing relevant content to you. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive. Disabling of cookies, however, on your browser may result in limited use of features on our website.
Google Analytics is also a third-party platform that we use in order to collect and store data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the website. We may acquire information from other trusted sources to update or supplement the information you provided or we collected automatically.
Further, the email address you provide will be used to track, collect and/or send information and updates. It may also be used to respond to inquiries, promotions, company announcements or events, product information and services, and/or other requests or questions. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. However, you may, at any time, unsubscribe from receiving future emails as we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or you may contact us via our website.